The PMP certification is awarded by PMI (Project Management Institute), a nonprofit, globally reputed, and professional organization for project management. The course and certification keep the project management professionals abreast with the latest changes and project management practices, which have also been updated in the PMBOK’s ((Project Management Body Of Language) latest 6th edition guide.
AADS Education is a globally recognized and accredited training partner of world-renowned institutions and firms including PMI, Axelos, PeopleSoft, Oracle, and others. The AADS Education PMP certification training and course is planned to assist trainees clear the PMP certification exam in a single attempt itself. The course and training cover emerging practices, new trends, and tailoring considerations. We also pay great emphasis on business and strategic knowledge and help the trainees understand more about the key roles and responsibilities of a project manager.
Some of the highlights of the PMP certification training course at AADS Education, Pune, are given below.
- Train yourself through traditional classroom training, virtual classroom training, or instructor-led online training sessions, as per your wish.
- The self-paced learning methodology and the better quality e-Learning content and material have been curated by the industry experts.
- Our mentors and trainers have more than 20 years of experience and industry exposure.
- The trainees will get the 35 PDUs (Professional Development Units) necessary to appear in the PMI certification exam.
- We also offer the corporate training solutions with blended skill and knowledge learning delivery models, along with flexible pricing models, for the corporates.
- Land up to the new alluring job roles in manufacturing, IT, healthcare, and finance, among other industries, upon gaining in the PMP certification.
- Trainees gain long project management skills, in a broad range of areas including resource allocation, work breakdown structure, mathematical project scheduling and modelling, Gantt charts, cost estimation, scheduling model, engineering economics, and others.
- Apart from learning about the professional and social responsibilities and the framework of project management, trainees also gain expertise in the management of scope, cost, schedule, quality, communications, resources, risks, and stakeholders.
100% Money Refund Policy
A trainee who is not satisfied with the trainer can contact us within 3 hours of the start of the PMP certification classes. We will refund the entire amount and no questions will be asked.