Our Advanced Excel e-Learning course is as good as attending classroom session. Watch our demo video to know the quality of training. If you are not happy with the course, get 100% refund.
- Simple, easy tutorials to practice and learn excel
- 8 hours Training Session spread over 45 classes
- Learn at your own pace with Lifetime Access to this course
- You can access this course form any of your devices (Desktop, Laptop, Mobile and Tablet)
- Course completion certificate from AADS Education
- 99% pass rate for Microsoft Excel Certification Exam
- Instructed by Microsoft Certified Trainer with 20+ years of experience
- Money Back Guarantee on the course
- Email and live chat 24/7 Support
- Internationally Accredited & Award Winning Training Organization
- 18 Years of Trust in offering classroom, online and e-learning courses
- Use simplified tips, save time with our Advanced Excel Training
AADS Education's Advance Excel 2013/2016 training course helps you enhance your use of Excel and master building rich feature spreadsheets using techniques employed by experienced professionals. Learn concepts ranging from complex functions, nesting, data manipulation to basics of VBA Macros. By the end of the Advanced Excel course, you will become an expert Excel user. You can clear the Microsoft Certification Exam with this course. For booking a slot for exam, reach us via customer support.
Advanced Excel Topics
Benefits of Learning Advanced Excel
- Advanced Excel skills are must in any role of business to save time and be efficient
- For every professional from entry to senior-level, Advanced Excel skills are preferred by employers
- Microsoft Excel is still the best productivity software when it comes to managing data through spreadsheets
- Opportunity for entry-level job seekers to start a career with Advanced Excel skills
- Individuals will be able to clear: Exam 77-420 certification of Microsoft Advanced Excel
Who Should Attend?
- From the technical standpoint it can be any one using Excel from any business stream with basic understanding of the Excel environment
- From the business standpoint it can be an individual from any trade hierarchy or roles from students, accountants, financial professionals, Sales managers, marketing managers, managers in any domains, clerical workers, bookkeepers, instructors, senior manager, director...etc., seeking to perform advance level of Excel skills to manipulate a workbook with multiple sheets for a variety of purposes and situations. Examples include professional-looking budgets, team performance charts, sales invoices and exercise logs.
Professionals participated from