90 days live project program in J2SE, J2EE and SQL.
To get the real time live experience on Web development projects join our 90 days program. In this program you will be fully exposed to the live working experience on web development projects in ASP.net and C# along with MS SQL server as backend, in accordance with SDLC (Software development life cycle).
Who can Join this program?
90 days live project program is ideal for the students and jobseekers looking for the full fledge real time or live project development exposure in Asp.net, C#, MS SQL and VB.net. This program is highly suitable for the students who have good theory exposure and require complete development exposure.
Also B.E, B.TECH, MCA, M.Sc, MSIT students or graduates in any discipline can join this program.
What I will learn in this program?
Upon joining this program, you will be first given 10 Days Brush-up sessions on core Java, Swings, J2EE, advance Java and Backend SQL Server. During these sessions we will prepare you for real time work and environment. After completion of the brush up sessions we will be giving you the project assignment or modules for live international project. Complete project explanation, execution / coding and implementation will be done during this program.
What kind of Project work will be assigned to me?
You will be working on international web development project, either on e-commerce, content management, web applications, online business solutions and many other web based projects.
What are the Benefits of the program?
- Become an Experienced Professional and secure your job in next interview.
- You will get Project Certificate.
- 100% placement assistance.
- Guidance with highly professional Engineers.
- Learn working environment and company discipline
- Learn team work best practices.
- Work on real / live international projects
- Exposure to Real time environment
- Learn best and proven practices
- Become a certified professional.
- Improve leadership qualities.
- Learn different approaches and tactics to develop projects.
- Increase your confidence level.
- Improve your communication skills.