ITIL® Intermediate Service Design-SD Training:
AADS Education offers ITIL® Intermediate Service Design Training as a part of Intermediate Lifecycle training. Service Design is one of the main modules of ITIL® Intermediate Service Lifecycle. We designed the training to benefit professionals looking forward to qualify in Service Design modules of ITIL®. The training is a very good opportunity for participants who want to enhance their management capabilities. Learn to implement and optimize a complete service design process. The course best suits to independent IT consultants, IT managers, operations managers, other operations staff and project managers.
- Duration of ITIL® Intermediate Service Design training is 2 days
- We will conduct a paper based examination conducted after the training
- The certificate will be awarded after successfully passing the examination
Eligibility for certification examination:
- Participants should have an ITIL® Foundation certificate to be eligible for our accredited ITIL® Intermediate Service Design training.
- Introduction to Service Design
- Service Design Principles
- Service Design Processes
- Service Design Technology-Related Activities
- Organizing for Service Design
- Technology Considerations
- Implementation and improvement of Service Design
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks