ITIL® Intermediate OSA Training (OSA - Operational Support and Analysis)
AADS Education provides training in Operational Support and Analysis which is one of the main modules of ITIL® Intermediate Capability. AADS Education’s ITIL® OSA training is an add-on for participants who pursued ITIL® Lifecycle SO training and hold the certificate in it. Aspirants who wish to acquire operational skills and enhance their career in ITIL® practices should attend this training. This is also one of the main training modules to be pursued by professionals with ITIL® Foundation Certificate and wish to become ITIL® Experts. We offer training with successfully pass rate guarantee in certification examination. The training is best suitable for professionals working in Event and Incident Management, IT Operations, Services, Problem Management and Application Management.
- Duration of ITIL® Intermediate OSA training is 2 days
- We will conduct a paper based examination conducted after the training
- The certificate will be awarded after successfully passing the examination
Eligibility for certification examination:
- Participants should have an ITIL® Foundation certificate to be eligible for our accredited ITIL® Intermediate OSA training. Prior training in ITIL® Intermediate Lifecycle modules is an added advantage.
- OSA01: Introduction to operational support and analysis
- OSA02: Event management
- OSA03: Incident management
- OSA04: Request fulfilment
- OSA05: Problem management
- OSA06: Access management
- OSA07: The service desk
- OSA08: Functions and Roles
- OSA09: Technology and implementation considerations