Big Data Hadoop Administrator Course Certification Training
The objective of this training program is to convert a layman into Big Data Hadoop Professional. During the course you will learn from basic to advance concepts of Big Data Hadoop. Setup a minimum 4 Node Hadoop Cluster, Through instructor-led discussion and interactive, hands-on exercises, participants will navigate the Hadoop ecosystem, learning topics such as:
- Apache Ambari, Cloudera Manager features that make managing your clusters easier, such as aggregated logging, configuration management, resource management, reports, alerts, and service management.
- The internals of YARN, MapReduce, Spark, Kafka, Storm and HDFS
- Determining the correct hardware and infrastructure for your cluster
- Proper cluster configuration and deployment to integrate with the data center
- How to load data into the cluster from dynamically-generated files using Flume and from RDBMS using Sqoop
- Configuring the FairScheduler to provide service-level agreements for multiple users of a cluster
- Best practices for preparing and maintaining Apache Hadoop in production
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, tuning, and solving Hadoop issues
- Advanced topics in real time event processing using Apache Kafka, Storm, NiFi
There is no strict prerequisite to learning Hadoop administration. This course is best suited who have basic Unix/Linux fundamentals. Prior knowledge of Apache Hadoop is not required.
- Linux / Unix Administrator
- Database Administrator
- Windows Administrator
- Infrastructure Administrator
- System Administrator
- Support engineers
- Big Data Architects
- IT Managers
- Freshers can easily jump their career into Hadoop / Big Data
- Get Paid Higher Than What Your Earning Now Hadoop Administrators on average get paid 30% more. Hadoop job market is expected to grow 25 times by 2020.
- Better Career Opportunities: The requirement for processing zettabytes of unstructured big data is generating demand for professionals with Hadoop skills to work with unstructured data. Career opportunities for Hadoop professionals are emerging across various business industries, from financial firms to retailers, healthcare, agriculture, sports, energy, utility and media.
- During Internal Job Postings, Big data Hadoop online Training Skills helps you move up the ladder and accelerates your career in existing organization.
- Within three to five years, half of the world’s data will be processed on Hadoop……there will be huge demand for thousands and thousands of individuals who are trained in Hadoop" Said By : Bob Mahan (Senior Director of Worldwide Field Services).
- Large companies who are hiring Hadoop Administrators are Cisco, HP, Tata, LinkedIn, Oracle, eBay, IBM, Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo and many more.
Introduction to Apache Hadoop
The Case for Apache Hadoop
- Why Hadoop is needed
- What problems Hadoop solves
- What comprises Hadoop and the Hadoop Ecosystem
- What features HDFS provides
- How HDFS reads and writes files
- How the NameNode uses memory
- How Hadoop provides file security
- How to use the NameNode Web UI
- How to use the Hadoop File Shell
Getting Data Into HDFS
- How to import data into HDFS with Flume
- How to import data into HDFS with Sqoop
- What REST interfaces Hadoop provides
- Best practices for importing data
- What MapReduce is
- What features MapReduce provides
- What the basic concepts of MapReduce are
- What the architecture of MapReduce is
- What features MapReduce version 2 provides
- How MapReduce handles failure
- How to use the JobTracker Web UI
Planning, Installing, and Configuring a Hadoop Cluster
Planning Your Hadoop Cluster
- What issues to consider when planning your Hadoop cluster
- What types of hardware are typically used for Hadoop nodes
- How to optimally configure your network topology
- How to select the right operating system and Hadoop distribution
- How to plan for cluster management
Hadoop Installation and Initial Configuration
- The different installation configurations available in Hadoop
- How to install Hadoop
- How to specify Hadoop configuration
- How to configure HDFS
- How to configure MapReduce How to locate and configure Hadoop log files
Installing and Configuring Hive, Impala,and Pig
- Hive features and basic configuration
- Impala features and basic configuration
- Pig features and installation
- What Hadoop clients are
- How to install and configure Hadoop clients
- How to install and configure Hue
- How Hue authenticates and authorizes user access
Advanced Cluster Configuration
- Advanced Configuration Parameters
- Configuring Hadoop Ports
- Explicitly including and Excluding Hosts
- Configuring HDFS for Rack Awareness
- Configuring HDFS High Availability
- Why security is important for Hadoop
- How Hadoop's security model evolved
- What Kerberos is and how it relates to Hadoop
- What to consider when securing Hadoop
Cluster Operations and Maintenance
Managing and Scheduling Jobs
- How to view and stop jobs running on a cluster
- The options available for scheduling Hadoop jobs
- How to configure the Fair Scheduler
- How to check the status of HDFS
- How to copy data between clusters
- How to add and remove nodes
- How to re-balance the cluster
- How to upgrade your cluster
Cluster Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- What general system conditions to monitor
- How to monitor a Hadoop cluster
- Some techniques for troubleshooting problems on a Hadoop cluster
- Some common misconfiguration, and their resolutions
Security and HDFS Federation
- What are the phases required for a client to access a service
- Kerberos Client Commands
- Configuring HDFS Security
- Configuring MapReduce Security
- Troubleshooting Hadoop Security
Configuring HDFS Federation
- What is HDFS Federation
- Benefits of HDFS Federation
- How HDFS Federation works
- Federation Configuration
ADVANCED TOPICS (Real Time Event Processing)
- What is Spark
- How Spark works
- Spark Use Cases
- Installing and configuring Spark
- Real time event processing with Spark
- What is Kafka
- How Kafka works
- Installing and configuring Kafka
- Real time event processing with Kafka.
- What is Storm
- How Storm works
- Installing and configuring Storm
- Real time event processing with Storm
Lab or how to do Practical
Practical Set Up: We will help you in the part of best hadoop administration training to set up a 4 virtual machines in your system. For VM installation, 8GB RAM is required. You can also create an account with AWS EC2 and use cloud servers. This is the most preferred option currently as most of the deployments are happening over the cloud and we provide you a step-by-step procedure guide which is available in the Lab Manual. In case if you don’t have the system we will give you remote access to the server and you can practice on our server.
About the Trainers
An astute professional with more than 16+ years of total IT experience in Big Data Hadoop, Cassandra, SAP Hana, Sap Data Services, Siebel and Java .
- Currently Working as a Technical Architect/Manager
- 5 years of Experience in Big Data technologies
- Trained more than 150 batches in big data, both online and class room.
- Nearly 2 years of experience in NoSQL Databases like Cassandra and work experience in writing applications on Cassandra.
- Extensive experience as Big Data Architect and Big Data Analyst
- Hadoop Administrator and Data Analyst - Trained from Cloudera
- Responsible for implementation and ongoing administration of Hadoop infrastructure.
- Aligning with the systems engineering team to propose and deploy new hardware and software environments required for Hadoop and to expand existing environments.
- Working with data delivery teams to setup new Hadoop users. This job includes setting up Linux users, setting up Kerberos principals and testing HDFS, Hive, Pig and MapReduce access for the new users.
- Cluster maintenance as well as creation and removal of nodes
- Performance tuning of Hadoop clusters and Hadoop MapReduce routines.
- Screen Hadoop cluster job performances and capacity planning
- Monitor Hadoop cluster connectivity and security
- Manage and review Hadoop log files.
- File system management and monitoring.
- HDFS support and maintenance.
- Experience in using various Hadoop infrastructures such as MapReduce, Pig, Hive, ZooKeeper, HBase, Sqoop, Oozie, Flume and spark for data storage and analysis
- Experience in Spark and Scala
- Experience in Cassandra Data Modeling, Administration, Operations and Performance Tuning
- DataStax Cassandra University certified.
- Excellent understanding of Cassandra Architecture and underlying framework.
- Extensive Experience in Cassandra schema design and modeling
- Deploying multi-data center functionality, diagnose and resolve common production problems.
- Impact of Data Model, Workload Characteristics, Environment tuning like JVM Tools and tuning strat Experience in implementing Data Model and CQLegies and Compaction.
- Excellent understanding of Hadoop architecture and underlying framework including storage management.
- Experienced in running query using Impala and used Tableau to run ad-hoc queries directly on Hadoop.
- Good experience in Oozie Framework and Automating daily import jobs.
- Experienced in troubleshooting errors in HBase Shell/API, Pig, Hive and MapReduce.
- Experienced in importing and exporting data between HDFS and Relational Database Management systems using Sqoop.
- Collected logs data from various sources and integrated into HDFS using Flume.
- Good experience in Generating Statistics/extracts/reports from the Hadoop.
- Good knowledge in Apache Spark Concepts like Spark and the Hadoop Ecosystem,Spark and MapReduce, Resilient Distributed Datasets (RDDs) etc.
- Good knowledge in Apache Spark Concepts
- Good Knowledge in Amazon AWS concepts like EMR and EC2 web services which provides fast and efficient processing of Big Data.
- Experienced in Identifying improvement areas for systems stability and providing end‐end high availability architectural solutions.
Feedback from our Participants
Mohammad Salman Khan
Hyderabad, Big Data Hadoop Development
It was a good experience with the Trainer and AADS Education. The Trainer was really well with the subject, clarifying with the doubts. This training helped me for my career growth.
Tapan Kumar Swain
Hyderabad, Big Data Hadoop Development
The trainer was very awesome and very helpful,understand the process and learning
Hyderabad, Big Data Hadoop Development
The trainer and the material provided are very good.
Why Aads Education?
- Excellent Customer and after sales support
- Global Experience of 16 years in the field of Education, IT, Management Services and Media
- Collaboration with Global Giants in the field of Education
- Award Winning Training organization
- We operate in multiple countries
- We offer both Online and Classroom trainings
- We constantly upgrade our courseware, staff, facilities, trainers and we follow the latest trends of the market so that we can offer you the best and latest
- We assist our participant in placements through our HR consultants and have tie up with large organization
- Our Professional trainers and mentors are industry experts
- Our ultimate goal through the training programs is to build high value and high end professionalism in every individual
Professionals participated from