Agile Scrum Master benefits
- Increased customer satisfaction: Agile Scrum helps in changing the customer requirements as and when needed without disrupting the project flow or affecting team’s morale.
- Transparency: One of the principles of Agile Scrum is transparency at all levels. This means that the progress, status and changes are all visible at every stage. It is easy to visualize what the end product will be like.
- High quality output with low risks: With the integration of testing at various stages, it becomes easy to address and rectify quality issues throughout the project.
- Understanding Scrum concepts: If you are new to Scrum, attending an extensive classroom training session or an online training session will help you master the concepts of Scrum methodology.
- Early and Predictable Delivery: By using time-boxed, fixed schedule Sprints of 1-4 weeks, new features are delivered quickly and frequently, with a high level of predictability. This also provides the opportunity to release the software earlier than planned if there is sufficient business value.
- Stay marketable: A certified Agile Scrum Master training program will definitely open a lot of opportunities for you in the market.
- Influence your organization to adopt Agile methodology by imparting the best practices to your peers and subordinates throughout the organization. Let them know about the promising results which will be delivered using Agile methodology.
- Be a member of Scrum Experts community: Become a certified Scrum Master and you’ll be to join a community called Scrum.org features a global network of Scrum practitioners and trainers. This active community serves as a library of knowledge. Share knowledge, information, tips and tricks etc. for guidance.