ISMS / ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation Training & Certification
These standards will help the organization to manage the security of assets such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details or information entrusted to you by third parties. These standards can be followed by small, medium and large businesses in any sector in order to keep the confidential information secure. It covers commercial, governmental and not-for-profit organizations, and specifies the requirements for establishing, implementing, monitoring and improving an information security management system.
Like many other management systems, ISO 27001 is based on the Plan-Do-Check-Act approach. One day Foundation course gives a thorough introduction to Information Security Management, together with the requirements for ISMS implementation and the best practices for implementing and managing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) as specified in ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
Who Should Attend ?
- Any working professional who have an interest in or are responsible for information security management, data management and data protection, corporate governance, risk and compliance, management systems, security, IT services, human resources, financial and accounting records and any business area that interacts with high risk private data.
- Those professionals who have a minimum experience of 2 years in Information Technology Domain.
- Professionals who have a role in implementation and auditing ISMS.
- Information Security Management Representatives and core group members responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining, auditing and improving ISMS.
- Managers from organizations willing to implement, maintain and improve upon their ISMS as per ISO 27001:2013.
- Management system consultants.
- Those Organizations who want to safeguard their information from risks of attack, error and natural disaster, and other vulnerabilities inherent to its use.
- These set of standards should also be implemented by those organizations who want to reassure customers and clients that their recommendations on security have been followed.
Aads Education Approach for ISO 27000 Foundation Program
- We at Aads Education, have an extremely systematic approach towards learning which is both instructor – led and classroom training programs. We use presentations, diagrams and case studies which are backed by examples.
- We assure you to provide training by experienced ISO experts from the industry who possess a pragmatic insight into the real world.
- Our training program covers case studies to completely understand about the implementation.
- We assist the candidates by providing knowledge on ISO 27001:2013 standard or other ISO standards eg: ISO 9001, which is a pre requisite for the program.
- We guarantee 16 hours of extensive training program.
- We provide world class courseware which is downloadable.
- We ensure that you score minimum 70% of marks which is the passing criteria for the exam.
- We follow open book exam – only IT SMS standard copy is permissible.
- We make sure you learn tips and tricks to get certified successfully.
- We also support you in filling form for the chosen program. We also have an online support system which is available 24*7 to clarify your doubts and help you with the formalities.
- We conduct mock interviews for the candidates after the program so that they can have a better idea of the interview questions which they will have to face in future.
- Our experts conduct seminars from time to time on the current market trends to help you decide your future career course.
About the Trainers
- Our ISO 27001 Trainers are certified experts in ISO, Six Sigma, CMMI and have profound experience in process development, improvement in SDLC, Information Security; Incidence, Release, Risk & Compliance, Operations and Program Management.
- Extensive key member in the application of best practices using CMMI, ISO 9001, ISO 27K, ITIL, ITSM and Six Sigma in Project/ Process/ Quality Management and Information Security areas from within the corporate Quality organizations.
Areas of Expertise
- Process Development using CMMI, ISO 9K, ISO 27k, ITIL, Six Sigma
- Process Improvement using Six Sigma, CMMI
- Delivery Excellence
- Risk Management
- Metrics & Defects Management
- SDLC Phase Reviews
- Program/ Performance Review/ Audit
- SCAMPI Assessment (CMMI)
- Software Security Audit, Quality Audits
- Requirements Development & Management
- Performance & Release Management
- Developer – VB 6.0
- Team(onsite/offshore) & Stakeholder Mgmt
- Incident Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Impact analysis and metrics
- ISO 9001,27001 & CMMI Compliance
- New Product Process Management
- Health care
- Insurance & BFSI
- Mobile Apps Wireless
- Statistical software
- Project Management
- IT Operations
- Avionics (Aerospace Project)
- Process Improvement
- Six Sigma
Professionals participated from