Customer Service in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
- Identify the key set of terms, phrases and elements to effectively work with Customer Service Scenarios and Terminology
- Recognize why cases are the fundamental record type in service management, and represent a single incident of service.
- Use Queues to organize and store Activities and Cases that are waiting to be processed.
- Effectively search the Knowledge Base to access a repository of informational articles used to assist customer service representatives in the resolution of cases.
- Utilize Contract Management to specify the amount of support services a customer is entitled to.
- Use reporting functionality to gain insight into trends, performance, and identifying opportunities and potential issues.
- Practice Goal Management features to establish and track progress against target values for key performance indicators.
- Use the Service scheduling functionality and how it is designed to assist organizations when providing services that require complex combinations of resources.