About the Trainers
A bright, talented and ambitious Six Sigma Black Belt and PMP professional with ITIL, PRINCE2
certifications along with comparable (10+ years) experience of working to the highest standards. I
have a long track record of ensuring projects are delivered to the highest quality, within the budget
by effectively organizing, managing and utilizing all resources. Ability to lead teams on technical,
commercial, industrial, education and health projects where the highest standards are routinely
demanded. Always want to be actively involved in all aspects of the project life-cycle, can deliver
high-value projects in matrix-like organizations and across different geographies. Ability to take
directions well and works hard to manage stakeholder expectations. Willing to travel and/or spend
long periods abroad, and is currently looking for a suitable position with a market leader company.
Areas of Expertise
- Quality management
- Change management
- Client Management
- Staff management
- Project planning
- Project reporting
- Resource management
- Risk management
- Product development
- Contract administration
- Process improvement
- Prince 2
- Managing project quality
- Proactive identification of risks and manage those risks with proper risk handling techniques and Defect Prevention.
- Facilitate and plan project/account meetings, audit and gaining consensus on approaches and deliverables.
- Good understanding of project management tools like Oracle Primavera, MS Project and MS Excel.
IT Service Management
- Experienced in Incident, change and problem management within the ITIL framework.
- Thorough understanding of work flow of service desk.
- Ensuring service delivery as per SLA agreed upon performance metrics
- Report Status updates on Incident, Change and problem by using reporting tools.
- Manage communication with the Stakeholders by implementing communication management plan and Stakeholder analysis.
- People Management.
- Pivotal in knowledge transfer and training to new hires.
- Instrumental in developing Process documents for the team.
- Primary focal for all the DSLAM and Radius Servers to create contingency plans.
- Through understanding of Network Setup And Router Configuration.
- Manage the Installation and the port related issues
- Handle Incident tickets including priority issues and implement changes on servers.
- Attend Change meetings and technical calls about the process.
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (ASQ)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) (PMI)
- ITIL (Foundation)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Thorough Understanding of PRINCE2 Methodology)
- Completed Diploma in Computers from ICSS Institute, Hyderabad
- Microsoft Certified