ITIL® Intermediate Service Strategy-SS Training
AADS Education offers ITIL® Intermediate SS training for aspirants seeking training in ITIL® Intermediate Lifecycle modules. Service Strategy is one of the main modules of Lifecycle. Aspirants willing to enhance their Service Strategy skills and become ITIL® Experts are ought to attend this training along with other Intermediate Lifecycle modules. All professionals in managerial posts in IT Industry, Consultants, Team leads, Project Coordinators and Project Supervisors are suitable for this training. We provide training with successfully pass rate guarantee.
- Duration of ITIL® Intermediate Service Strategy training is 2 days
- We will conduct a paper based examination conducted after the training
- The certificate will be awarded after successfully passing the examination
Eligibility for certification examination:
- Participants should have an ITIL® Foundation certificate to be eligible for our accredited ITIL® Intermediate Service Strategy training.
- SS01: Introduction to service strategy
- SS02: Service strategy principles
- SS03: Service strategy processes
- SS04: Governance
- SS05: Organizing for service strategy
- SS06: Technology considerations
- SS07: Implementing service strategy
- SS08: Challenges, critical success factors and risks