ITIL® Intermediate Service Operation-SO Training
AADS Education offer ITIL® Intermediate Service Operation Training as a part of Intermediate Lifecycle training. Validate your IT service management skills by taking part in our accredited ITIL® intermediate training programs. Participants become eligible to enter into Expert Level in ITIL® after this training program. Look forward to gain competencies in service operation modules, learn to implement the techniques, enhance your management skills effectively and learn quality delivering of projects.
Duration of ITIL® Intermediate SO training is 2 days
We will conduct a paper based examination conducted after the training
- The certificate will be awarded after successfully passing the examination
Eligibility for certification examination:
- As part of training course, participants should at least attend 21 hours of training, excluding breaks, from our institute.
- Participants should have an ITIL® Foundation certificate to be eligible for our accredited ITIL® Intermediate Service Operation training.
- SO01: Introduction to Service Operation
- SO02: Service Operation Principles
- SO03: Service Operation Processes
- SO04: Common Service Operation Activities
- SO05: Organizing Service Operation
- SO06: Technology Considerations
- SO07: Implementation Considerations
- SO08: Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks