ITIL® Intermediate RCV Training (RCV- Release, Control and Validation)
AADS Education offers ITIL® Intermediate RCV training to aspirants willing to enhance their execution skills. It is recommended that participants who pursued ITIL® Intermediate ST and SO should take this training for better career and employment opportunities. Our training program is the best of its kind which offers highly interactive sessions to participants with certified trainers. We offer training with successfully pass rate guarantee in certification examination.
The training is best suitable for professionals working in Service Validation and testing team, Release and Control team, Service Management, Change Management and Knowledge management.
- Duration of ITIL® Intermediate RCV training is 2 days
- We will conduct a paper based examination conducted after the training
- The certificate will be awarded after successfully passing the examination
Eligibility for certification examination:
- Participants should have an ITIL® Foundation V2/V3 certificate to be eligible for our accredited ITIL® Intermediate RCV training. Prior training in ITIL® Intermediate Lifecycle modules is an added advantage.
- RCV01: Introduction to Release, Control and Validation
- RCV02: Change Management
- RCV03: Service Asset and Configuration Management
- RCV04: Service Validation and Testing
- RCV05: Release and Deployment Management
- RCV06: Request fulfilment
- RCV07: Change evaluation
- RCV08: Knowledge Management
- RCV09: Release, Control and Validation roles and responsibilities
- RCV10: Technology and Implementation Considerations