ITIL® Intermediate PPO Training (PPO - Planning, Protection and Optimization)
AADS Education’s ITIL® Intermediate PPO training is for aspirants who wish to brighten their career in ITIL®. Any professional working in IT service improvement and service management departments should attend this training to enhance their execution skills. It is recommended to pursue ITIL® Lifecycle SD training prior to PPO training. This is one of the main modules of ITIL® Intermediate Capability phase. We offer training with successfully pass rate guarantee in certification examination. The training is best suitable for professionals working in Capacity Management, IT management, Services, Demand and IT Security Management.
- Duration of ITIL® Intermediate PPO training is 2 days
- We will conduct a paper based examination conducted after the training
- The certificate will be awarded after successfully passing the examination
Eligibility for certification examination:
- Participants should have an ITIL® Foundation certificate to be eligible for our accredited ITIL® Intermediate PPO training. Prior training in ITIL® Intermediate Lifecycle modules is an added advantage.
- PPO01: Introduction to Planning, Protection and Optimization
- PPO02: Capacity Management
- PPO03: Availability Management
- PPO04: IT Service Continuity Management
- PPO05: Information Security Management
- PPO06: Demand Management
- PPO07: Planning, protection and optimization roles and responsibilities
- PPO08: Technology and implementation considerations