Please go through the terms and conditions before registering to online training/accessing/downloading any training materials from AADS Education.
By clicking on "register" on your event page, you agree to the terms which will bind you and your employees (in case of Corporate Training Program). If you do not agree to these terms, we shall not provide training material, and you shall not be registered with any of AADS Education’s training programs.
- Offline Training [Classroom Training]
- Participants are required to attend the training in our institute premises.
- Online Training
- Participants can register online and attend the classes through software like Goto Meeting.
1.The Payment Clause:
The payment for any course and training materials is subject to the following terms:
- The prices set for the relevant course on our website; and
- The payment for the training course and materials includes the granting of a non-exclusive, non-transferable access to use the material and attending the classes according the institute’s license clause.
2. Candidate’s Undertaking:
- Not to publish the training material elsewhere as their own licensed content; without the permission of the management.
- Not to share, sell, sub-license, merge, translate, or modify the recorded online training videos and material.
- Not to share their personal contact information with the trainer under any circumstances. If you are found doing so, you are liable to be terminated from the training without any notice or refund.
- Not to discuss regarding the fee with the trainer or any other attendees of the online classes.
3. TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Online payment should be made through credit cards, debit cards, ATM-cum-debit cards and internet banking at the time of a transaction on our website.
- Receipts for payment will be provided in electronic format in the respective emails.
- Your personal details submitted during the payment will be secure under all circumstances.
- We are not responsible for payment failures due to events outside our control and that are listed under Force Majeure Event (includes any act, event, non-happening, omission, or accident beyond our reasonable control).
- The management will offer all the assistance to the candidate to find a solution under Force Majeure Event circumstances.
- Prior notice will be given to the candidates if there is any site maintenance activity going on in order not to make any online payment.