Refund And Cancellation Policy
- The candidate agrees that before joining the training course with us, there will not be any refund of the payment made by the students to the institute towards any of our training or training material.
- Participants can transfer their registration from one course to another if they wish to; prior to the commencement of training classes. Management will not accept if a participant acts out of free will in this regard. He/she must inform about their decision well in advance to the concerned executives and take written permission.
If The Management Cancels The Training:
- AADS Education is committed to giving training online as well as offline by all means. The course will not be canceled under any circumstances.
- Classes will either be advanced or postponed if the management encounters difficulty in conducting the classes as per the original schedule.
If the participant cancels the training:
- Management shall not be held responsible for any cancellation activity done out of participant's free will. The participants must inform the management regarding the cancellations whatsoever made by them well in advance.
- No refund will be given to cancellations made by the participants for any reasons. He/she can discontinue attending the training from our institute after the cancellation.